What is AIIMS PG
- AIIMS PG stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam.
- For admission to MD, MS, DM (6 years), MCh, and MDS courses, candidates will have to appear for
- This National level exam occurs two times a year.
- The mode of application while the mode of examination is both online. The exam duration is of 3
Who is eligible?
- An MBBS degree from any university duly recognized by the Medical Council of India or State
Medical Councils is required for an MD/MS degree. Similarly, admission to MDS programs requires
a BDS degree from an institution recognized by the Dental Council of India or a state dental
- On or before November 30, 2021, a candidate must have completed his or her 12-month rotating
- Candidates from the SC/ST category must have received at least 50% of the total marks
- Candidates in the general and OBC categories must have received a minimum of 55 percent in the
Documents Required for NEET Application Form
Identity Card: It includes an Aadhaar card, ration card,
bank account passbook, passport, or any other government photo ID card.
Personal Details: Personal and communication details
include the name of parents, date of birth, permanent and corresponding address, email id, and
Images: Scanned copy of recent passport and postcard size
photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
Steps while filling AIIMS PG Application form
I. AIIMS PG 2022 New Registration
A. Click on, the “New Candidate Registration”
B. Read all the instructions and click Proceed
C. Fill in required information that is marked with *
D. Select the Course that you are seeking admission in,
E. Enter name, date of birth, category, gender, nationality, and details of the ID proof, enter
contact details like email ID, contact number, approve the consent.
F. If the filled details are correct then click next and tick all the checkboxes, click next.
II. Uploading of Scanned Documents
A. Login with your Registration number and password
B. Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate.
I. Rules for Photograph
A. Passport size must be 50Kb to 100Kb.
B. The photograph must be in white background, focusing on 80% face and ears visible. It must not
be with a cap or goggles, spectacles will be allowed only if worn regularly.
C. Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not allowed.
II. Rules for Signature
A. The Signature of the Candidate must be in his/her running handwriting on White paper with a
Black ink pen.
B. The signature should not be signed in Capital letters and it must be in the range of 20Kb to
III. Rules for Left-Hand Thumb Impression
A. Candidate must use his/her left-hand thumb impression on White paper with blue ink only.
B. In case of left thumb being unavailable, a right thumb impression may be used.
C. The file size must range between 20Kb to 100Kb.
III. Fee Payment
A. After completing the above steps, you will be redirected automatically to the link for fee
payment; you must follow all the instructions & submit the application fee.
B. You can pay through a Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking/ E-wallet.
C. Fee Structure to be Paid online
- General/OBC - INR 1500
- Other Category – INR 1200
- A Person with Disability - No fees.
IV. Choose the Exam Centers
A. Aspirants must select three AIIMS PG 2022 exam centers where they would take the entrance exam.
Candidates can review the list of previous year exam centers on the Official Website.
V. Take the printout of the Confirmation Page
A. After the payment of the fee, a candidate may take out a print of the confirmation page.
B. You can keep at least three copies of the confirmation page.
C. If you are a candidate from Jammu & Kashmir who have opted for 15% seats under the All India
Quota, must retain a copy of the system-generated Self Declaration.
Syllabus for AIIMS PG 2022
The syllabus for the AIIMS PG examination shall be determined by the conducting body. In order to
pass AIIMS PG 2022, candidates must prepare extensively on all areas. The AIIMS PG 2022 syllabus
contains fundamental themes from which candidates can expect questions in the exam. As a result,
candidates are urged to thoroughly prepare for each topic on the syllabus.
- Community Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR)
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
2. MS Course
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
3. MDS Course
- General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology
- General Human Physiology
- General Pathology
- General Microbiology
- Dental Anatomy, Embryology, and Oral histology
- Preclinical Conservative Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Dental Materials
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- General Medicine
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Pathology &Oral Microbiology
- General Surgery
- General and Dental Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Study Material for AIIMS PG 2022
Candidates can look out for the AIIMS 2022 suggested books using the information provided below.
The UG Syllabus can be used to prepare for the AIIMS PG 2022 exam by AIIMS PG aspirants. To verify
and improve their speed, aspirants could solve previous year's question papers and take mock
- Anatomy (Vol. 1-4) - Exam Success Review MCQs for MBBS 1st Prof & PG Entrance.
- NEET PG MCQs for Dental Students: Anatomy Question Bank (PB)
- AIIMS and All India PG Medical Entrance Examinations: Review Questions 2002-2015
- Complete Review of AIIMS – 25 (PG Dental Entrance Examination)
- AIIMS: PG Medical Entrance Examination November 2011 (with Explanatory Answers)
- DAMS AIIMS PG Medical Entrance Examination, May 2014
- Dental Desk (NEET MDS /AIIMS)
Exam Pattern of AIIMS PG 2022
- For the July session of 2022, AIIMS PG 2022 will only have one paper. Candidates can get more
information about the exam pattern by looking at the information provided below.
- Mode of Examination: This exam will be given in a computer-based format (CBT) (Computer Based
- The exam will last 3 hours (180 minutes) and will consist entirely of objective questions.
- There will be one paper of 200 MCQs for the MD/MS test, and one paper of 200 MCQs for the MDS
- The student will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, ⅓ mark will be deducted.
- If a question is unanswered, no mark will be deducted.
Preparation Tips for AIIMS PG 2022
- First and foremost, you must devise a study strategy for the entire AIIMS PG 2022 course. All
you have to do now is plan how you'll get through the entire curriculum in the time allotted.
Prepare a strategy and implement it. Learn about the AIIMS PG 2022 exam pattern as well.
- Make a solid study schedule once you are aware of what you need to study. A well-organized
schedule encourages you to study consistently and regularly. Divide the time according to the
degree of difficulty in each subject. Stick to it religiously and on a regular basis.
- It's critical to be well-versed in the course material. Compile a syllabus's content from all
possible sources and summarize it. Divide the syllabus into sections for the entire time period
leading up to the exam. Make daily brief notes in accordance with the syllabus.
- All candidates are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the exam format. It will
unquestionably assist you in achieving greater exam results. It will inform you of the number of
questions, negative grading, overall marks, and other pertinent information. As a result, plan
your study time according to the exam's format.
- It's critical to be familiar with past exam questions and patterns. Candidates can review prior
year's exam questions, which are widely available on the internet. Collect them all and solve
them on a daily basis. Make sure you understand your concepts so you can answer even the most
difficult questions. This will assist candidates by making it easier to clear their doubts.
- Finally, but certainly not least. Boost your confidence from the first day of study through the
day of the exam. Never let your self-esteem plummets; instead, work to boost it. Never attempt
difficult topics within one or two days of the exam. Instead, use the last few days to review
the courses and themes for which you will be prepared.
Previous year AIIMS PG Cut-off
Here, the previous year's cut-off is given for every category along with the range. Do check it out
and prepare accordingly to get selected in AIIMS PG Entrance Exam. Students have to score more than
the percentile mentioned below for every category.
- General Category - 75-80
- EWS Category - 62-72%
- EWS Category (PWBD) - 62%
- OBC Category - 50-82 %
- OBC Category (PWBD) - 55%
- SC Category - 65-90%
- ST Category - 46-83%
- ST Category (PWBD) - 51%
Official Contact Details for AIIMS PG 2022
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi,
- Website - www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number - 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900 (EXt. 4499),
- Fax Number - 91-11-26588663, 26588641
- Toll Free No. - 1800118002